"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, February 27, 2009

1st Lenten Friday - No Meat

Today is the first Friday of Lent... Hasn't been going very well for me in my 'improvement'... I only pray that each day I can do better then the previous... The fasting and no meat part has been easier then in years past... My husband had the day off and we dropped the van off for a new radiator, driver's door handle and to put that turn/runner light back because it fell off again... It was also my husband's pay day... We ran a few errands together like grocery store, Target, picking up a new deep fryer from Macy's and bank deposits... We made baked fish for dinner... It was delicious... We finished Hancock... It was pretty good... Better then I had expected... We didn't make it back to the repair shop before he closed so we are vanless... Which we aren't happy about at all... We will know better next time I guess... It is hard to do things in my husband's dinosaur I mean car... Otherwise good day...

No comments: