"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, February 16, 2009

Might Be Over - Monday

My head cold might be over... I'm feeling better and didn't take any medicine today... So, hopefully that's a good sign... I'm still very tired... Linebacker is 9 months old today... Nothing much happened on Sunday... Spent the day laying around taking medicine... I went to bed early... Today was a quiet day... I paid a lot of bills today... It was a long day of crunching numbers to decide how much of the tax refund to devote to different debts... I'm almost finished with my new book - The Duggars: 20 and Counting! I have learned so much more about their family that the 'TV Shows' could possibly cover... It is well written and an easy read... Tomorrow promises to be a jam packed busy day... I'm headed off to bed...

No comments: