"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tasty Thursday

I tried a new recipe this week... It is very simple and easy... I found it on the back of the Onion Soup Mix Box...

Onion-Roasted Potatoes

1 envelope onion soup mix
2 lbs of potatoes cubed
1/3 C. Olive Oil

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In baking dish or roasting pan combine all ingredients.
2. Bake, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.

I had the monthly meeting about my oldest and the various services he receives... We all gave our updates as to how things are going and if there are any needs... I passed on the information from the Parent/Teacher Conference to the 'team'... Monkey had ST... I placed my first Schwan's order online... Now to wait for them to contact me about delivery... I went paid for class photos for the boys... I also talked to the staff and addressed questions I didn't ask at conference... We are all on the same page... I did a little laundry...

No comments: