"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ways to Grow in Catholicism - Wednesday

It started out a typical Wednesday... Dropped the boys off and Peanut had ST... I finished making the rest of the Jalapeno Poppers and Taters Skins... I seriously should not wait so long to type... My mind isn't as sharp as it used to be at times... It is hard for me to even remember the events of Wednesday... I picked up the boys and Monkey had ST... It was monthly CCD night... I was expecting a talk to the parents about various Lenten activities that we could do as a family... However the Fr. W. gave this wonderful 'presentation' about setting up for a Sick Call with the aid of a Sick Call Box or Sick Call Crucifix (see photo above)... It was truly an amazing experience... Growing up non-Catholic I know very little about this particular sacrament... There is nothing that I can even compare it to in my protestant upbringing... I learned so much and am grateful for the knowledge he shared with us...

1 comment:

Suzie L. said...

Caroline - to add pictures, I have a picture icon at the top of my new post box. I click that and it takes me to another window where I can go to my computer for personal pics, or I can go to the web to download.

There is a spell check icon for new posts, too. It's always been there for me - a checkmark with 'ABC' above it.