"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Super Tired - Saturday

I am sooo tired... I didn't have a nap as I had planned and was very busy this afternoon and evening... We went to the library, my husband paid one of his Mall bills, plus looked in JPenney for a deep fryer, next we headed Target and Sam's... We did a ton of shopping and stocked up on all kinds of great things we needed... After we came home and unloaded everything... I divided up all the Sam's items... We cleaned out of freezer in the garage and reorganized it and our refrigerator freezer... I had to go back out for regular grocery store shopping... We had 'snacks' for dinner.. We bought a new phone to replace our other one... The LCD went out on both handsets causing many issues in receiving and making calls... We are very excited to try them out once they finish their SEVEN hour initial charge... We spent the rest of the night watching our new DVDs from the library with the children... A new Netflix arrived today 'First Wives Club'... Old but funny movie... I look forward to it... I remember watching in my past... I've also recently enjoyed 'Overboard' and the original 'Stepford Wives'... After that I'm headed to bed for an even earlier night then last night...

No comments: