"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When Did I Sit Down - Wednesday

Today was one of those typical whirlwind of activity days... The morning was mostly quiet and I didn't do much except breakfast for 4 and laundry... Just before lunch the flurry of activity started and is finally starting to wind down a bit... I had to run out for new back porch bulbs... I dropped off my mileage sheet for the end of the year... I also had to pick up milk, eggs, cheese and juice before we ran out today... We had lasagna again today... I also had some of the boneless pork ribs with bbcue sauce for a twist... I replaced the lamps I bought in the back porch light... We picked up the house and I vacuumed... Of course mixed in with all that was a flower picking event, rest time (ie nap for the littles), dinner and baths for 2 and a 3rd in few minutes... We also trained in a new respite staff to pick up the rest of the open shifts for June and will work in July... We have had our staffing increased and will be making a decision soon about our oldest out of home placement... We are waiting to see if the opening is open and we are one of two families applying for it... I'm not sure what we will do if the other family is chosen to fill the opening... I don't really want to think about that... Right now we are only guaranteed the increased staffing for June because of the pending placement... We will see what happens in July... So, I'm off again to bathe the last little munchkin (Linebacker) then catch up on my Netflix... Currently going through the first season of Highway To Heaven...

1 comment:

Renee said...

Praying for the best decision for your family. I know you considered an out-of-home placement earlier and then decided against it... is this a different facility?