"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday and Crossing More Off The To Do List

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Week

1. My Children
2. My Husband
3. My FMCHE Friends
4. Plenty Of Money To Pay All The Bills
5. Good Clothing For The Children
6. Plenty Of Food
7. Air Conditioning (was quite toasty today before the rain)
8. Rain to Renew the Earth
9. My Strong Faith
10. Internet To Purchase Many Items I Can't Locally

Today was busy... I took Peanut out with me and run errands today... I picked up some food, went to the bank, stopped at Kmart for their 50% off swim wear sale... All the children are outfitted for our camping vacation that's coming... I tracked and recorded the date our camping supplies will arrive... I couldn't have timed it better... I paid my last two bills that are due this month... I planned out my day tomorrow... I put in a request for my Catholic Home and Garden Show N' Tell Mom's Night Out item.. I hope it arrives in time... I will know more tomorrow... I hung plastic up so the ceiling can be sanded in the kitchen... Peanut and Monkey had Speech...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed the pedicure, nice to feel pampered once in a while. Wishing Peanut all the best for her ear surgery. My daughter Chloe had grommets (tubes) placed in her ears when she was 4 yrs old and I think they helped a lot. The constant ear infections eased right off. Chloe came home from hospital late in the afternoon that same day. Don't be surprised if you find a small piece of plastic caught in Peanut's hair in a year or so. I did and I rang the doctor, just to be told that they can fall out as your child grows... all quite normal. Being my first child etc, I was probably worrying about silly things all the time! Camping with kids is great as long as you are not germ phobic or anything because if there is mud or water they WILL wear it!!! Have fun!! Megan, Perth W.A.

Caroline said...

Megan, I don't mind dirt, mud or water... It's the sand I'm dreading... We will be a short drive from a lake... They did tell me that they would fall out on their own... That has to be a scary thing if they don't tell you... Peanut will be 4 mid July... She has had constant fluid in her ears for more then 6 months now... It is making it hard for her to hear which in turn is probably what is causing some of her speech issues... I'm nervous but know that this will help things...