"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Do List Tuesday

I normally post some tasty recipe... I'm taking off this week because I had too much to do to whip something up and we ate the left overs... I ran to the library and dropped a DVD in the slot... I went to grocery store for a misc list of items... I ordered our camping items from BePrepared.com.... Awesome site... Peanut had Speech... I had an wonderful evening with a new FMCHE friend, Mary, and her two sons plus puppy... We chatted and looked at my recent quilting projects... I scheduled a Pedicure (Mother's Day Present)... I'm not big on them but this person likes to buy them for me so I'm like ok it's only once a year... Why not... My husband wants me to pick fuchsia nail polish this time... I may just have to post a picture of my toes... LOL... I bought Father's Day cards, mailed the ones that need it then hand delivered the rest... I ordered the middles a Mass Bag... It will be here in a couple days... I watched one episode of Highway To Heaven...

No comments: