"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Else Needs To Be Done - Wednesday

I paid one of my last three bills due this month... I ordered Peanut her Aqua Head Band and earplugs for her ear tubes surgery... So, we all set for that... I picked out fabric for the anniversary mystery quilt...
I'm not sure when I will cut or sew the pieces but I have my fabric set aside... I also picked out fabric for a surprise birthday gift... I took Monkey to the store and picked up a few groceries including more Milk... It seems to be flying out the door these days... Going to have to do some milk intake/wasting adjustments... I visited a friend and took her a meal (a portion of my famous 17 lb lasagna)... She had surgery last week... She looked good but tired... We only stayed for a little bit then left so she could rest... I watched another episode of Highway To Heaven... I'm half way done with the disc... I planned out all I have to accomplish tomorrow...

No comments: