"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Subcontractor Saturday

Today we remodeled till we dropped... We spent a large part of the day cutting/hanging dry wall and taping/mudding drywall... My husband saw the eye doctor for his annual exam... I think his vision is becoming worse and now one eye is worse then the other so he has to keep track of which contact he puts in which eye... Doesn't that sound like fun! Once all the remodeling was done we grilled on the grill some burgers, hot dogs and sausages... We made a couple whole chickens to eat later...

2 comments:

Suzie L. said...

I've always had to keep track of which contact went in the right or left! I hadn't even considered that there would be those whose vision is the same in both eyes ....

Caroline said...

I knew it could be possible but never knew anyone with two different ones... I have two different eye glass lense but the same contacts when ever I've had them... My vision correction is minumum... I'm finally a whole point... My husband on the other hand is up to a 6 now I think... He was a 4.25 10 years ago...