"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weeee Wednesday

Today was a crazy wild ride... It was up and down and up... I made it through the day in one piece... I did several loads of laundry... I tried doing smaller loads in hopes it would make it easier to wash, dry, fold and put away more... Peanut and Money both had speech... Peanut didn't pass her hearing test again yesterday so we are waiting for a referral... We will see what this person says... I will be seeking a second opinion from someone we know... Other then the children being wild and crazy it was a quiet day... Two more Netflix DVDs came and I'm about 1/2 way through the first one... I'm hoping to finish them both tonight so I can start the Waltons 3rd Season which is next in my queue... I did much better with my eating... I didn't have to do odd things like eat an entire can of peaches to meet my dietary needs...

My eating day went as (recommended in parenthesis):
Grains 10 oz (10 oz)
Fruits 3-1/2 C. (2-1/2 C.)
Veggies 3-1/2 C. (3-1/2 C.)
Milk 3-1/4 C. (3 C.)
Meat/Beans 9 oz (7 oz)

No comments: