"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

10 Things I'm most Thankful this week

1. A Freezer Full Of Food
2. A Clean Clothing
3. My Children
4. Internet Access In My Home
5. Enough Dishes For Each Member To Have Their Own
6. Hot Water For Bathing
7. Ability To Hear My Children's Voices
8. Ability To See My Children's Many Daily Accomplishments
9. Ability To Splash In Puddles While Walking With My Children
10. Safe/Crime Free Area Outside For My Children To Play

Today I did many small loads of laundry today... It is so much easier to go through the 4 stages of laundry when you don't have 50 pairs of socks, 35 pairs of underwear, 20 undershirts, 8 bath towels, 10 dishcloths, etc to wash, dry, fold and put away in one load... I also wrote my Congressman and 2 Senators today in regards to the President's proposed budget plans... I ran quick to the store during the lunch hour and picked up a list of juice, eggs, PB, milk, ceral, and cheese... Amazing how you run out of things all of a sudden... I just opened the fridge and poof no milk... I know the other day we had a gallon and half... Of course that was the other day... ::smirk:: I finished one of my Netflix DVDs... One more till I have my 2nd Walton disc... I can't wait to watch them over the weekend... My husband started on his 'Vietnam' movie that he wanted... He is enjoying it very much he told me this morning... Here is my counts for today in regards to my eating...

My eating day went as (recommended in parenthesis):
Grains 12-1/2 oz (10 oz)
Fruits 1-3/4 C. (2-1/2 C.)
Veggies 2-1/2 C. (3-1/2 C.)
Milk 4-1/2 C. (3 C.)
Meat/Beans 9 oz (7 oz)

No comments: