"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, March 16, 2009

My Day Off - Monday

Today was my first day off from the usual... The way it works right now to start is I have one morning off a week... I had a bit of a rough leaving the house... I wasn't as prepared so it was a late start and still recovered and had 90 minutes of ME time... It was wonderful... No errands, appointments or household shopping... I found myself a pair of tennis shoes I like and added to my wardrobe at my favorite clothing store Saver's... So, I have a few new things for spring/summer for myself and Peanut... Including an awesome baby pink corduroy jumper for Easter... I feel refreshed and ready to face the week... Peanut and Monkey both had Speech today... Monkey's Speech was a make up from the Blizzard... Peanut, Linebacker and I took a 20 minute walk this afternoon... I dropped some computer games in the library slot, put gasoline in the van, and mailed a letter... I receive a complimentary copy of No Cry Sleep Solution: Toddlers and Preschoolers...

My eating day went as (recommended in parenthesis):
Grains 11-1/2 oz (10 oz)
Fruits 2-1/2 C. (2-1/2 C.)
Veggies 2 C. (3-1/2 C.)
Milk 2-1/2 C. (3 C.)
Meat/Beans 11-1/2 oz (7 oz)

We will see what happens tomorrow...

No comments: