"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day Trained!

Peanut is day trained... I owe my thanks to this book -

Title: The No-Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to Diapers
Author: Elizabeth Pantley

Here are two Quick Facts About Potty Training from her book...

♦ The perfect age to begin potty training is different for every child. Your child's best starting age could be anywhere from eighteen to thirty-two months.
♦ You can begin training at any age, but your child's biology, skills, and readiness will determine when they can take over their own toileting.

This is 100% true and so helpful... After reading this book and taking the quiz I knew Peanut wasn't ready yet... She had just turned 3 years old... However when she was ready I knew and could help out where she needed me too... She will be 4 in a few months... There have a been a few bumps along the way but no tears from me or her... ::grin:: I couldn't recommend a better book (I've read a dozen or so)...

No comments: