"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I have a lot to share but Linebacker needs his 9:30 feeding... Well, I didn't make it back till tonight (Thursday)... I fed linebacker and called it a night and headed to bed... So, tired I even forgot to set my alarm... Good thing for early rising children waking me up or today may not have started off so well... Back to Wednesday... I dropped the boys off at school and headed home for Peanut to have ST... Next we headed to the local grocery store to pick up 3 dozen donuts for MACH I... It will be one of my latest as this is one of the 'obligations' I'm dropping... I'm going next week for the first 1/2 only because they will have a speaker talking about advocating for your special needs child... So, even though I hadn't planned on going I changed my plans for that... I will have to leave early though because I'm going to a once a month breastfeeding group... For some support and information... I home long enough to eat before heading to see the lactation consultant about Linebacker's slightly slower then average gain... What I learned is that changing my list of 'obligations' improving my diet and slowing life down in general is all I really need to do... Yes, he is gaining slightly slower but he is still average doing very well... He just happens to be one of the smaller people... So, he is doing wonderful and I feel great! What a relief of stress that has been weighting so heavily on me... She did recommended More Milk Plus if I wanted to do more then what I'm already doing and I will pick that up tomorrow... If the doctor insists on supplementing to supplement with expressed milk... So, I'm going to start pumping after feedings to build a stock for either supplementation or to mix with cereal when that times comes in a couple months... We will be using the Jack Newman method of supplementation if necessary... I checked into feeding tubes and they come in 3 sizes so that will be one of my questions for the doctor if she insists on supplementing... They are $9 and the speciality pharmacy can order one and have it in about 4 days... After that I picked up the boys and Monkey had ST... We rested a bit and then we to the Home school Mass/Pizza party to celebrate the start of a new schooling year... We stayed till almost 9... I came home and popped a 6.52 lb turkey in the oven... That leads us back to where we are at the top of this message with a turkey cooking and me about to sit down and give Linebacker his feeding... Well it is now 9:30 PM (Thursday) and time for nursing session so I will end my message...

No comments: