"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, October 2, 2008

To Do List Thursday

Today was bus-y! I had a lot of places to go... I did however finish it all before Peanut was done with ECSE... I dropped the boys off and picked up Peanut and dropped her off... I dropped the extra donuts from MACH I at my friends house and sat at home and prepared for my day and nursed Linebacker his 9:30 AM feeding... So, I was pleased with that... I went to the bank to make a deposit... Followed by a stop at State Farm to buy our insurance... They give a free gift for your birthday and I planned ahead and chose the ice scraper as my 'gift'... Next I headed towards downtown and dropped off some paper work and filled out forms... It was a stop at the PO to mail packages and bills before I could head back south for a stop at the Dentist to pay on our bill... Next month we can pay it off... Woo hoo!!! I stopped at the south pharmacy to pick up brush on fluoride the dentist recommend (Gel Kam)... Next I stopped at a speciality pharmacy to pick More Milk Plus... It was recommended by the lactation consultant if I wanted to do something if I felt like I needed it... It is better then taking just Fenugreek alone... I went with the capsules over the liquid... I will start taking it tomorrow... For good measure... Linebackers check up is coming up and I want to be well prepared for questions... Next I picked up Peanut and headed home to eat and give Linebacker his 11:30 AM nursing... We ate turkey, stuffing, ham, green beans, carrots, and broccoli... I then went to my friends to help with the twins and socialize... Her sister was there and we were busy... I held one of the twins for a bit till it was time for his feeding and Linebacker needed his 1:30 PM feeding... We made a quick trip to the store together... Her sister's daughter celebrated her 4th birthday today and they had a late afternoon party for mostly family only... I picked up the boys and came home to catch up on things here since I wasn't home much yesterday... I worked on catching up on laundry and cleaning up the clutter...

No comments: