"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Touching Base Tuesday

I figured I'd take the time to touch base with my 'readers'... Things are up and down here... Mostly up... Linebacker had his 4 month check up today (5 weeks late)... He is 12 lbs 14 oz (peanut was 12 lbs 4 oz at 6 mo) and 24-1/4"... So, he is on the small side he isn't small like she was... Our doctor noted his BMI was over 15 which I guess is good... Don't know much about BMI except I'm in the 'you're big fat' range on the chart... ::smirk:: The doctor noted we had visited the lactation consultant earlier in the month... She didn't say the F or S word the whole time... I'm surprised but happy! He had his vacs and did well with that... He was all smiles 2 hours later... He is a bit fussy now but I think he just wants to nap... We are gearing up for Halloween... We have two costumes so far... Batman and Jack-O-Lantern... Should have the other two figured out by next Monday... My new less filled plate doesn't feel any less... I still feel as busy as ever... I'm hoping the less fullness will kick in soon... I'd really like to make a difference around her visually... Ahhh... I hear baby snore noises.... My guess was right... ::grin:: Tomorrow should be a quiet day with time to work on things I've put on the back burner... I picked up some new yarn to make the boys and Peanut new hats for this year... So, photos should be rolling in soon... I also will be knitting up Linebacker a scarf... The weather hear has cooled off much like the gas prices... We are at two - thirty something at some stations... He is in the 30s/40s and occasionally 50s... Too cold to walk very far with Linebacker... So, we will be walking less and driving more... I've been eating and sleeping better... I'm still tried... Hopefully as I continue to eat and sleep properly that will go away... I'm off to make homemade Mushroom Chicken Tetrazzini... Will try to update again probably on Monday...

No comments: