"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, October 27, 2008

Bathroom Linen Closet Curtain

I had to remove the old busted up bi-fold doors... Next it was to remove the track/hardware that connected the bi-fold doors tot he 'closet'.... Going in and out of the bathroom the door would hit the bi-fold doors breaking it apart...
I marked the wood for cutting...

I used my new saws all (birthday present) for the first time to cut the pieces....
Using a drill and 3" drywall screws I installed the blocks to hold the tension rod... Tension rod installed... I bought 2 pieces of fabric after measuring my 'closet'... I have sewn one piece of fabric into a ruffle less single pocket curtain... I need to sew the other piece of fabric to make it's matching curtain to create a fuller look... At least now the 'closet' is covered... It was hard taking a full length shot so I have a top shot:
Bottom Shot:
Full Length Shot:

No comments: