"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, July 28, 2008

Many Things Happening Monday

WOW!!! When you are out of the habit of blogging it is hard to go back into the habit... As promised I'm going to start writing daily again... Today was a pretty quiet day... We are done with ESY so we won't have to wake up super early any more for a couple of weeks... I'm enjoying sleeping in a bit... Today I did 3 loads of dishes in the dishwasher... Everything had fallen apart over the weekend... Now I'm all caught up... I also did 3 loads of laundry... I'm almost caught up with that... I don't know what is with my oldest... He has done a couple things today he has never done and it bothers me! I'm going to have to stay up and talk to my husband about what he just did... I'm really concerned with his safety and the safety of his siblings if they decide to copy his behaviors... ::sigh:: Just when I thought things were really improving! I'm reorganizing my life again... I worked out my fall schedule following the Super Nanny method... I hope to go back to the MOTH method... I just haven't had time to read more of the book... I've been reading all of Elizabeth Pantley's No Cry Solution Books... Things are out of hand and I'm trying to rein things back into control before it is a really big mess... Mood wise I've been feeling pretty good... Less stressed then I was... I was a huge mess... I only ran out briefly today to pick up a gallon of milk and a jar of applesauce to make it to payday... Linebacker is calling for a meal so I'm going to have to call it a day on my blog... I hope to be back soon and update when I was MIA...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it always seemed like when I thought things were under control with my oldest, she would do something that would have me questioning things again...Good for you for staying on top of things...