"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time Tuesday

I just didn't seem to have enough time today... I had my dental visit today... My peridontal count went down (19/13 to 17/11) but my bleeding went up (zero last visit one this visit)... However it was an overall very good appointment and I go back in November... I haven't been able to do a thing as far as housework so as soon as Linebacker lets me put him down without too much fussing that is where I'm headed... Dishes, Laundry, General Pick-Up... My DH isn't feeling well... He is having cramping, fever, fatigue... He has been having back problems... Those are improving and now this... Poor guy... I took Monkey to the eye doctor today... He's eye sightis normal for his age... However the appointment took almost 2 hours... I dropped off Faith Formation Registration... I'm not sure how much homeschooling I will do this fall... I'm really struggling right now... I might have to take a year off... I really don't want to do that... We picked up my oldest RX... These two things I wanted to do while I had respite but the eye doctor appointment took so long... So, I had to do them with all four of them in tow... Thank goodness the son of a family friend watched them while I dropped off the registration form... They were mostly good at the pharmacy... I was driving home from the pharmacy thinking gee we are almost out of gas... I'm glad I don't have any where to go... I can just fill up on Thursday (pay day)... I walk in and look at the calendar... Nope, we have stuff tomorrow and Thursday before I can FILL the tank... Grrrrrrrrr... Is it August yet?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Caroline, I hope your dh feels better soon.

{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}