"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Too Much To Do Thursday

My oldest's orthotics were adjusted again today... Hopefully now we can find shoes that will fit them that aren't so big that he slips right out of them when he walks... I went to the have the oil changed after my oldest's appointment... Turned out we needed a radiator flush and a coolant flush and a number of other things to make the van safe to drive again... So, $350 and 2-1/2 hours later (yes I had all 4 children with me)... We were on our way home... We had a quick dinner... One of my doulas (I had two at Linebacker's birth) came by to visit... By the time I made it around to heading to the softball field to meet up with my homeschool friends it was 1/4 to 8... I had to stop for a much needed fill of the gas tank on the van... We arrived at the softball field at 1/4 after 8... We chatted quickly as I had to be home by 9... Things seemed to go very well this afternoon despite the crazy events and number of events that seemed to run one right after another without a break... Good news... All the children came home... Went up stairs and went right to sleep!!! Wooo hooo!!!! We have really been struggling with bedtime... I'm currently reading No Cry Sleep Solution - Toddlers and Preschoolers by Elizabeth Pantley...

No comments: