"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, July 5, 2008

Selebration Continues - Saturday

The Fourth of July Celebration continues today... I made this delicious dessert:
It is really simple... Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust, one Can of Strawberry Pie Filling, topped with one container of Strawberry Flavored Whipped Topping, and finally a pint/quart of blueberries arraigned on the top... Simple and Delicious! Enjoy! I've also did a bit of laundry and organized our library stuff for our trip to the library... We went to the library, buy eBay stuff, Walmart, and the grocery store... My husband ran back with just our oldest to the $1 store and pick up more supplies for the remodeling... We bought Peanut a trike... Her's was broken today... So, we wanted to replace it... The last one lasted 2-1/2 children... Isn't she cute?

We bought one that would be able to be used by Linebacker too, when he's big enough... We had steaks, brats, and hotdogs on the grill tonight... Rib Eyes are on sale this week... They were very juicy and super tender... One of the best steaks I've ever had... Wish we had the extra money to stock up on them for the rest of the summer celebrations... We also picked up a Pork Roast... We are going to turn it into Eastern North Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches on our grill... I can't wait! Pork Roast was on sale too... Once this delicious dessert above is gone I'm going to make a cheese cake... I will share the recipe and a photo then... We played a bit more with fireworks and I enjoyed the classic sparklers... I like going to the shows but for my own personal use I like the simple sparkler... I was up late last night and didn't nap today so I'm more then ready for bed... I think I will take a relaxing shower and call it a night...

No comments: