"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twins and Trim - Tuesday

Little Guy and Big Boy are learning to pull up... Watch out world... They will be walking soon... They are 10 months old today... Here are a few photos of them 'standing' and otherwise being CUTE!
Big Boy coming out... Little guy going in...


Big Boy on the Left and Little Guy on the right... Little guy on the left... Big Boy on the right...


Big Boy on his knees... Little Guy on his tummy...



Little Guy standing next to the couch...

Big Boy standing... Little Guy hanging out in the seat...

Little Guy and Linebacker...

Little Guy...


I also gave Linebacker and trim... He was starting to look like the 'British Invasion'... His birthday just around the corner... I wanted to trim it up so he would look nice but wouldn't have that I just had my hair cut look... I worked on FPU Lesson 2: Relating With Money - Nerds and Free Spirits Unite! I watched the DVD again and completed the workbook section for Lesson 2 while watching... My homework is to start collecting credit card offers for 13 weeks... Should be interesting to see how many we are sent in just over 3 months... I'll let you know and share a PIC... Normally I just rip them in half, unopened and throw them in the trash... I started using my envelope system and I put my first deposit into Baby Step 1: Emergency Fund of $500.00 (since I by myself make less then 20K a year)... I also registered and started my FPU Membership online...

No comments: