"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, May 6, 2011

First - Friday

It is the 1st Friday of the month... Has a whole week of May almost gone by? WOW! Time sure does fly... We had our last CCM formal meeting... Other then a few park days during the summer... I won't see everyone till the Fall... Big Boy saw a SLP for a feeding eval... It was concluded he is a slow/lazy but impatient eater... You may ask yourself... How do those two things go together? Well, when he is ready to eat solid food... You have to feed him when he's ready to eat it... However when he's eating it... It is a slow process... If you don't start feeding him when he is ready he protests... He wants nothing but his liquid food and to be left alone! After eating that he will nap and you can try again with the spoon... I started watching Financial Peace University Home Kit DVDs... WOW! I thought I learned a lot from the borrowed CD set... LOVIN! the DVD presentations... I'm learning by leaps and bounds now... Dave Ramsey is entertaining, informative and no-nonsense... I really like his style... I just casually browsed through my kit... Right now I'm just watching the DVDs without filling out the workbook... I plan to go back and do that... Watching the DVDs over and over will be the key to making this stick in my mind...

No comments: