"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thirty-First Birthday Part I

I am 31 years old today... I scheduled my post to appear at the time I was born (12:26 PM)... I was due September 26th and weighted 6 lbs 4 oz... My mom teased me as a child that I was born just in time for lunch and never stopped eating...

My birthday didn't start out so well... I must have been very tired because the children woke up and I was awaken by a crash... This is what I found:
They were trying to climb the shelves so they could play a board game... ::sigh:: This was after I spent 30 minutes cleaning it up... So, I was kind of in a sour mood... My mood was soured even further by the fact I couldn't seem to leave the house... It took HOURS before I finally made it out to do what *I* wanted...
I also had to clean the computer desk off...
Before:
After:
My first stop was to drop off a dish towel to a friend... I was poured on... Next I stopped at Peanut's school because she had forgotten her library book... I finally then went to have my hair cut and donated to Locks Of Love... I donated 20"...
Pretty amazing huh?
I then headed home... We did some things around the house... My husband hadn't picked up my cake so instead of being at home with all the children... We decided we would all ride to the store for the cake... He took forever in the store and I was almost late to my first Nurturing Parent Class... It was a good class... I definetely belong there and fit in well... I'm very excited to receive my book and learn the Nurturing Parent Method and become a Nurturing Parent instead of what I am currently... ::frown::

1 comment:

Amy S. said...

Happy Birthday Again Mommy!
Can't wait to see pictures!