"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Super Busy Saturday

I went and saw Engineer... We took 1st Day of School PICS...
Engineer - 5th Grade:
We also did some birthday shopping together... I had received some money yesterday and today... I bought a nursing cover at a new store in town called 'Eco Chic'... It is a really cool store... I look forward to going back when I can just browse leisurely... Engineer is a no-nonsense shopper... It is in and out... We bought popcorn for him and a smoothie for me after our shopping was done at the Mall...

I picked up the middle ones and we did their 1st day of school PICs...
Princess - Kindergarten and Monkey - 2nd Grade
I will have just these 3 home during the day...
After I did 'first day of school' PICS with the middle ones... We went to Sam's for our once a month shopping and for them to pick out their monthly snack... We headed home with all our goodies... My husband and princess went to the library and 5 o'clock Mass... Linebacker behavior is beyond what either of us can deal with so we are going to be attending in split shifts for a while... Monkey and I will go to the noon on Sunday... I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted today and that makes me irritable...

No comments: