"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Typing Out Tension Tuesday

Today was going mostly good and then went wrong... I'm too upset to even type out the incident... ::sigh:: So, I decided my life is not going how I like it so I try to type up a schedule to better manage my time and well my life is unscheduleable! I don't know what to do to better manage my time because every day is different... I'm going along and then oh well we have this on this day and that on that day so let's move this here and that there... Despite my cleaning of my plate my life is still a busy mess... Grrrrrrrrrrr.... It's a why me night!!!!

5 comments:

Janette said...

I'll be praying- but remember while the children are young there is never enough time and when they are gone there is plenty of time to remember the never had enough times...

Renee said...

I think it is near impossible to "schedule" a day with four young children. I think having a 'to do' list can be helpful but don't beat yourself up if you don't finish everything.

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{Caroline}}}}}}}}}}}} I am sorry. I hope life gets easier for you soon.

Michelle said...

{{{Caroline}}} I'll be praying for you. What about scheduling regular downtime for you that isn't spent shopping or caring for children? That may help alleviate some of your stress.

Unknown said...

when my kids were younger and we had all different therapies in and out and I was taking kids to different therapies...(wait, what am I talking about? I still take them to different therapies, even the one who moved out,) ....when they were younger, it was impossible to keep to a schedule that was the same each day. To do lists are great. And if you only get done the things that need to be done like the therapies, that is a good day.
I know that having a special needs child/ren can be overwhelming. Some days I am still not sure if I am coming or going....and not sure what I am doing. Just as I seem to have obne child/problem fixed, another one pops up. Just to the best that you can...
and carve out a moment or 2 for yourself, even if it is a quick shower at night with nice smelling soap before bed!!!