"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Saturday, November 8, 2008

Homesteading Motivation!

One of the best ways to motivate me to accomplish daunting tasks is to stage a before and after... So, here are a few before of things I'm struggling with in my home...
Here is the top of my entertainment center:

Top of my dresser in the computer room:
My 'drawer' in the computer desk (not sure how I even close it?!?!):
After photos...
Top of my entertainment center:
Didn't make it to this one...
Top of my dresser in the computer room:
My 'drawer' in the computer desk:
On a side note gas has dropped under $2... Currently at $1.94 at most stations... Isn't that exciting? We also have light dusting of snow outside... Not even enough to turn the grass completely white...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are still about 2.50'ish for gas...wishing it wou,ld go lower...
today, I loved the fridge, the stand for the coffee/toaster, cabinet that houses glassware and really swept, cleaned off the top of the fridge...found bread that had turned to liquid, nasty!!!! I wish people would do their chores, then I wouldn't have to do such deep cleaning on the weekends!

Love seeing you post!