"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This, That and the other Thing Tuesday

We had some mild ills go through our house on Sunday... All is well now...

I know many of you will not be happy to read this but there is approximately 35 days till Christmas as shocking as that is... I'm currently trying to figure out what to put on my list... Christmas is a hard time for me one reason I never know what to tell people when they ask what I want... It is so much easier for me to say oh well such in such child needs x or my husband would really love x? For me I'm like uhhh... hmmm... ::silence::

So far on my list I have:

Book: The Duggars: 20 & Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families-How They Do It
Music CD: Johnny Cash The Millennium Collection (2 volumes)
Plastic Storage Container Set
Massage Gift Card
Gift Card to Favorite Hobby Supplies Store
?

So, I'd love people to write in the comment section ideas of things I might like or things they might be giving as suggestions for themselves... Thanks!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Caroline, I know you love to do crafts and things... I've told my dh if anyone asks him (they don't ask me, because they like to surprise me), to tell them that gift cards to AC Moore or Michaels will do... it will allow me to fund my yarn addiction, or add to my knitting / crocheting tools. :-D

Michelle said...

What about gift cards to a restaurant, movies or the grocery store? Those are always welcome gifts in our family.

Suzie L. said...

For a number of years, my mom gave me a gift subscription to Cooking Light. I've also received a gift subscription to Quick Cooking and have asked for music CD's by Marie Bellet. I'm usually pretty practical and ask for things I need. This year, cookware is on my list! I love to read, so a gift card to Barnes & Noble will always be used.

Toni said...

I really want a pair of Uggs! LOL A gift card to the salon I get my hair done would be good. Or a massage!! ahhhh!!! I like to be pampered since nobody ever pampers me!