"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, September 8, 2008

Much To Deal With Monday

I've been dealing with many things and probably haven't been the best of company... I'm sorry for that... I'm hoping things will calm down and pull themselves together... I'm really stressed out and emotional most of the day... I can't seem to think straight and feel I say the wrong thing or say it the wrong way and upset people... I am trying to do the best I can... I will try to update my blog when I can... I don't seem to have time to deal with what I have to at home or time for the computer... My life seems to be lacking time! I used to have all this time and wonder what I could do because I was bored... Now I have the opposite problem... ::sigh::

1 comment:

Teresa said...

((((((((( Caroline )))))))))))
Have you talked to your doc? Sounds like you may have ppd. A new baby adds lots of stress and takes lots of time. I am praying for you.