"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally Making It Back - Friday

We were struck by the stomach virus (4 of us), head cold with severe runny nose and ear infection this week... I had to visit the ER on Wednesday night for 3 liters of fluid... So, this virus was a nasty one! We are all starting to feel better... Still have one with a faucet like runny nose and on antibiotics for the ear infection (same child)... They still having the daily sickies... UGH!!! Hopefully this child will be able to keep more down the juicy water (100% juice extremely water down) and antibiotic... My oldest was also struck with strep this week and is on antibiotics as well... So, it seems all that nice weather we had revived all the 'bugs' that froze for the winter... Hopefully we are done with all that and can enjoy our spring... It is chilly again here... I sure miss those 60 degree days... My family back east was saying it was 90! Now that is just wrong for spring... I would very upset if it was that hot... However I prefer not to find a thick layer of frost on my wind shield at 1/4 to 8 in the morning that takes the defroster 5-10 minutes to melt so you can leave... For those who don't follow on FB... I add our family to our new van...

Not the best picture but you get the idea... LOL... Need to break out our Mr. Clean Car Wash Kit (we picked ours up at Walmart and love it) once it is warm enough... We sold our old van to the junk yard yesterday... I'm going to rest some more because after spending several hours in the ER and L&D in the middle of the night... I'm still tired... I'm not sure if I will write tomorrow or not... I may take the weekend off and just pick back up on Monday... Let's all pray I have uneventful rest of the day and weekend... Gotta catch up on Laundry... So, I will be doing a lot of sitting and folding...

No comments: