"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taking a chance and Trying again - Thursday

It has been a while since I last blogged... Umm, like over 3 months?!?! ::smirk:: I've decided I'm going to try again... A lot has happened since my last publishing... An amazing event has happened which has lead me to try again so I can document this... I'm expecting again... Nothing too amazing about that... LOL!!! Here is my 20 week guess the gender belly shot (with Linebacker sneaking in there too):




However...
I'm expecting TWINS... Yep, right there in that ultrasound PIC you can see TWO heads which are connected to 2 seperate sweet bouncing BOYS! At the time of the ultrasound I was 20 weeks and 6 days... Baby Boy A was 21 weeks and 5 days and Baby Boy B was 21 weeks and 3 days... I bet you weren't 'expecting' that huh? So, our family is now a family of 8... Gender Count of Offspring is 5 Boys to 1 Girl... So, lately I've been filling my hours with eating ::smirk:: and talking with friends about their twin births plus reading online and various books I own what new things I'm to expect this pregnancy... If you have had twins and have recommended reading... Let me know... How do I feel about this news... Well, I have to say I'm still shocked (found out on Monday) but excited... I've decided during Lent to make Friday's internet free so my next posting will have you waiting till Saturday... On the bright side tomorrow is Good Friday and the last Friday of Lent...


In other news... We bought a new minivan (which will be FULL in a few months) 98 Plymouth Grand Voyager Expresso... Engineer is now 10, still in the 4th grade and doing awesome in his program... Monkey is now 7, still in 1st grade and he is doing well also... Princess is still 4 with a birthday coming up this summer and very excited to be FIVE and a Kindergarten this fall... Linebacker is 22 months and into EVERYTHING... I'm planning a trip to the clothing store with a friend of mine to ::gasp:: buy shorts (maternity for now)... Which she assures me will be modest and look good... ::smirk:: She promises to help me find jeans also that fit good/modest plus appropriate for a mom in her 30s without being frumpy after the twins arrive... Of course when I'm ready for jeans (aka willing to give up my maternity wear, hehehe)...


See you all on Holy Saturday...

PS: Don't forget to check me out on FB a.k.a. where I've been hiding the last few months... ::wink::

6 comments:

Suzie L. said...

I'm glad to see you back here. It will be a great way to journal about your pregnancy, too! I'll be keeping you in prayer and praying for a moderate summer - so keep you from getting overly warm!!

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi there~
I got you e-mail and wanted to pop over and say hi~

I don't do Face book....so I hope you will start posting here....and come over to my blog and say hi!?

My main blog is THE GARDEN GATE

I also have a decorating blog...
MY BLUEBIRD COTTAGE BY THE GARDEN

and a recipe blog:
THE RUSTIC KITCHEN

Warmest Blessings,
Georgiann fellow Catholic and momma of 6 so far!

Caroline said...

Thanks for visiting, Georgiann... I posted a comment on your blog then I clicked the wrong thing and it ate it... I was so mad I decided to comment later... ::grin:: I added you to my blog roll on the right side of my blog... So, I can keep up with your latest update...

Unknown said...

Wonderful news about the twins Caroline!!! My youngest boys are twins (non-identical). They will be 7 years old on Saturday. Twins are hard work at first, but the rewards are twice as good. They are never lonely and sharing always comes so easily, because that is all they know!!
You probably will feel more tired and uncomfortable in your last few weeks, so be sure to take up any offers of help when you can. Be prepared - twins are often quite early. Also be prepared to accept that natural childbirth might not be an option. I was determined to deliver naturally , but a caesarian section was necessary. Although I was upset about that, I forgot about it as soon as I saw my boys. How they arrrived does not matter once you see those two little faces!!

I am truly thrilled for you and your family. Twins are a blessing!!!

Megan, Perth, Australia

Caroline said...

It is so great to hear from you, Megan!

ClassiclyAmber said...

I liked the name of your blog - so I thought I'd zip over to check ya out! This is the coolest post I've seen all day. Congratulations so much on your pregnancy - and TWINS! Wow!! You are doubly blessed~! =-D Praying you have a totally uneventful pregnancy and wonderful birth experience!

http://classiclyamber.com/blog/