"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday to Wednesday

Ever since my last post I've been struggling with ills... Sore throat, coughing, dry throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, sinus pain, fatigue, etc... Friday night I stepped on a bee... I was woke up every 1/2 hour in pain from 9 PM till 6 AM... The only thing that helped was putting ice on it... It took about a 1/2 hour for a cube to melt... Ice pack didn't work at all so I continue to use ice cubes... My husband watched the children knowing what kind of night I had from 6 AM (when ever they woke up) till 11 AM when he had to go run errands (we were out of milk) I couldn't then ready himself for work... Hopefully I am near the end of this illness and can start feeling like myself again...

1 comment:

Suzie L. said...

My mom was bitten by a horsefly and had the same kind of pain. She didn't sleep much either. Hope you feel better TODAY!