"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We Love Gravy - Wednesday

Ok... I'm stretching my title today... I admit it... However it is very relevant to my activities today... I made Sausage Gravy and Biscuits early in the morning and then I made hamburgers with sauteed onions in a brown gravy for dinner tomorrow... I refilled engineers rx at the pharmacy... Rescheduled the appointment I missed on Monday for next Monday morning... I worked more on Peanut's hat... I fought with my old computer... It doesn't want to accept my camera so I can't download and share PICS... Our new computer has completely died... It won't boot up at all now... It was booting up randomly when I spent 3-8 hours continuously turning it on and off trying to make it work... I made a quilt block for a secret birthday project I'm apart of... I actually made two... One to mail off to be joined with others who are working on the project and one for me to keep... They are only 3" x 3" and 14 pieces... Sooo cute!!! I listened to some great CDs I received in the mail from the Mary Foundation... I received 8 CDs and listen to Scott Hahn's Conversion Story and the Rosary/Divine Mercy Chaplet...

1 comment:

Suzie L. said...

I have lots of CD's & tapes. Mary N. had them for quite a while and would loan them out for me to friends. If you are ever in need of new material let me know! I too, have the Mary Foundation talks. They are great... it's been a few years since I've listened, though.

Just need to find a portable CD/cassette player that will last! Maybe I'll just have to resort to two different electronic devices (my computer for CD's & a 'real' - only for cassettes - old fashioned cassette player).

By the way, the sausage gravy sounds wonderful. That's one item I always try if it's on a buffet.