"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Monday, April 18, 2011

Maybe I should blog More often Monday

I was reading some of my past postings and realized how much Joy my blog brings me and how much I MISS it! So, let's try blogging again... So, each day I will try to post something new and something that happened while I was gone... Boy have I been gone a long time! The snow had melted then it snowed again for about 48 hours now it is melting again, yet I woke up this morning to yet another dusting and had to brush off the van before we could leave... Then I spent the rest of the trip using my wipers a little streams of water from the melting snow ran down the windshield... Maybe Spring will arrive before Easter? I bought a new dress to wear on Easter... What you think? You can see me actually wearing it on Easter Monday... Retail? $100 (dress, cover, and shoes)... Cost to me? $5.00 (which Hubby actually paid)... Gotta love Sales, Coupons and Giftcards left over from Christmas... LOL... School is almost over... Less then 29 days to go... Lent has been going well... Not losing as much weight as I would like... However a bit is coming off... Hopefully with Spring coming... I can melt off the pounds like the snow melted... I heard Monkey sing in his first musical... He's in 2nd grade... He was part of the chorus... He did an awesome job... They preformed with the 3rd graders and it was titled "Spaced Out" it was all about Outer Space... Very cute! That is all the past I'm going to try to catch on... As for current events... Little Guy and Big Boy had another Infant Congitive Development Lab study today... They had lots of fun... It was about 'color'... They participated in the 'pattern' and sister study to today's study when they were 4-5 months old... As a Thank You gift they received these toys... Little Guy received the keys and Big Boy the Turtle 'car'...

Linebacker had fun playing with the other college students while his brothers participated in the study... I ran to the bank and to the dealership (more about that on Wordless Wednesday)... I decluttered one box from the closet... It was a pretty quiet day...

No comments: