"If you have too much to do, with God's help you will find time to do it all." St. Peter Canisius


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Will you look at that... Wednesday

I will share with you all about our food and other fun from Easter weekend... First the food... I made a smaller then meal then usual... Tried to keep it simple... So, I made Spiral Sliced Honey Glazed Ham, Stuffing, Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes (skins on), Gravy, Carrots, Broccoli, Green Bean Casserole, Applesauce, Cranberry Sauce and Biscuits... Here are a few PICS of the spread... My hubby likes to tease me because every Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas... I insist on taking a PIC of just the food all lined up on the counter... He calls it my 'Martha Stewart' moment...Yummy...Just another angle... :-) See, I even look like Martha Stewart... I'm kidding... ::wink:: Hubby helping with the children... See he was here on Easter too... Just not as easy to catch on film as the children... ::grin::Linebacker patiently waiting for prayers and then it's time to eat! Story time after dinner with Mommy... We read 5 Little Bunnies by Linda Hayward... It is a First Little Golden Book; Copyright 1985... Children enjoying the weather... Playing late into the day (shadow showing outline of the house, this is looking East)... This was taken from the window as not to disturb their play...

No comments: